Thursday, March 14, 2013

The effect of a 'Confessions'

From time to time, I found myself influence by what I am reading when deciding what to wear.

I just finished Confessions of An Economic Hitman and so it's hard not to pretend that I'm some unpretencious (pun intended) rock artist wearing studs, leather and canvas in dark colours. And a keffiyeh too. I'd probably sing something about cultural fuckery and US imperialism.

  

Yeah, and I love Adam Levine to the point of worship. PUKE.

P/s: Confessions by the way is amazing and no, as much as I am aware that bitching about your previous job is pretty much a matter of perception, no, I do not subscribe to conspiracy theory. If you still think that the US was after Iraq for the sake of democracy, or for the freedom aspirations of the people of Iraq, fuck you, you are obviously living in a cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment